Monday, August 16, 2010

You Make Me Wanna Lolla



The Sights! The Sounds! all around the area of Grant Park in Chicago, IL there is a fest like no other. Lollapalooza starts the first week of August every year! I was thankful for coming this year for my brothers Sweet Sixteen! and I was also quite jealous of him too!



This was one of the best fest that I ever been too. Even if I had my ups and downs, I still was willing to fight though it to enjoy it. If you want to go to this just be prepared bring water, bug spray, sunscreen, money, and wear light clothing to this event. If you dont want to eat there, it's ok, your in Chicago! Go wonder the city and plus it will be cheaper.

I also got the see Lady Gaga, Up and Close!





Yes, I was in this and I got pushed and pulled! I HATE GAGA FANs! urg! lol jk!

I will never FORGET this SUMMER :-*









Click Here to see more Pictures
What do you think? FAME or LAME?

No comments:

Post a Comment