Wednesday, December 2, 2009

You know who has an awesome name? Julian Casablancas!, hopefully I marry him than I'll be Sharmini Casablancas!


Julian Casablancas use to be the lead singer of the Alternative Rock band The Strokes. He is on his own now, with singles like "River of Brake lights" and "11th Dimension" is extremely different from The Strokes. But don't worry his deep hot sexy voice is still there it just has more of a up beat sound to it.I really enjoy listening to his stuff. Yes, its hard to listen to it at first, but it grows on you. And me, I listen to The Strokes, so as a fan do I think this was a great move, well kindof, at least he still has music going for him but I hate when bands split up. What do you think? Was it a great move? FAME or LAME?

No comments:

Post a Comment