Thursday, December 10, 2009

FASHION STATEMENT! I'm in love with this dress <3


I keep on having dreams about this dress I saw in Wet Seal. Its a black dress with a hint of zebra, and it use to be $27.50 now clearance for $15.00, which I think is a good deal. I don't know what I would use it for, maybe a dance or a date lol.

Hot Back Pair it with Pink Satin Bow Pump $24.50 at Wet Seal
Sequin Pouch Handbag $15.80 at Forever21 This is a opinion Swirls Open Work Tight $7.50 at Wet Seal

Black Floral Fedora $16.50 at Wet Seal
and Feather Pouf Clip $9.80 at Forever 21
What about smelling good?
Love Rocks™ Eau de Parfum $39.00 at Victoria's Secret
and...For underneath...lol


Bras $44.50 and Panties 5 for $25.00 The Pink collection from Victoria's Secret.
Then do you make-up and your out for the town <3
What did you think? Fame or Lame?

No comments:

Post a Comment