Thursday, December 3, 2009

FASHION STATEMENT (short shorts and leggings)


I saw a girl in my class a couple years ago with short shorts &leggings I thought it looked different but her shorts where light colored and ripped which threw me off a little and she was wear a Ohio State sweat shirt, not a great match, but I loved her concept.

I noticed the fashion scene is trying to experience with it. I think if there was a ton of fashion pictures of short shorts & leggings, it would become a new fashion trend and everyone would start wearing them.

This week, I saw Japanese girls in the mall wearing short shorts and leggings. The Japanese are really fashion forward, I trust them :)

I tried it out, and its actually a good look for me.
Helpful Hints:
*Pull your leggings all the way up*
*Wear shoes like boots or Converse Hi-Tops*
*Fall Colors always look good, black and brown*
*You shouldnt wear light colored or ripped short shorts because it looks more like summer*
What do you think? FAME or LAME?

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a cute style with a slight edge. I know a lot of people who consider it a fashion don't and I don't get why. I like it, especially with a cute pair of boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post about leggings. All women love leggings. For me as well, my beyond yoga leggings are the perfect fit for real yoga that can give actual benefits to my body. Along with the designer tights, I like to wear beautiful tank tops. Having a lot of pairs of tops from various brands and these all are awesome.

    ReplyDelete